Are you looking to work with an Outdoor Gear Company to help expand the reach of your products? Could we be a good match? We are always looking for more companies, destinations, and groups to work with to help promote the joys of the outdoors. We are seeking companies who value the outdoors and all that nature has to offer. Does your mission meet this goal? If so, please contact us so that your readers can learn even more about your products or destination.
Who is OutdoorGearWeb
Hello and welcome to our site! We are a US-based group of outdoor bloggers who love finding new products to use in our adventures around the country and world. Since each of our bloggers has a diverse background we are looking to build relationships that support all kinds of outdoor activities from hiking to fishing, rock climbing to kayaking. Our goal is to make the outdoors accessible through engaging content to anyone who needs to escape from the hustle and bustle. We think that having products that help our readers attain this goal will make it easier for them to really dig in and enjoy all that nature has to offer.
How We Can Work Together
- Direct Product Reviews/Comparisons
- Sponsored / Press Trips
- Sponsored Posts
- Product Use Videos
Who We Have Worked With
How to Work with Us
We are interested in having others guest post or provide syndicated articles that will help our readers out. We do have some guest posting rules:
- Goes without saying, your post must be unique.
- Make sure that the post is at least 1000 words.
- External links are allowed but please make them relevant to the topic.
- We are strictly against plagiarism. Once the post has been published here, you shall not re-publish direct content. However, feel free to quote with due credits (by linking it back to the original post) or share the post to the site on social media.
- Feel free to promote your blog/website inside the main body of the blog post but please make sure it is resourceful to the readers.
- Affiliate links inside the blog post won’t be entertained.
- The use of supporting graphics/images is encouraged. However, make sure that your images do not violate any copyrights.
- Before you send me your post, proofread your post for possible mistakes in spelling and grammar.
- Make all of your content family-friendly in nature.